Saturday, February 19, 2011

Finding your motivation

This week I was searching for some motivational material to help me with a presentation I was making to 40 business leaders on Wednesday morning.   I had a great time searching and found some amazing clips on YouTube that really fit the bill.  There were two that hit me like a sledgehammer, so much so I want to share them with you.

Meet Ruth Frith.  At the age of 100 she is breaking records - what an inspiration!


And meet Nick Vujicec - there are no words for what watching this clip will do to you.  I finally understand the power of a positive paradigm.


Our lives are filled with highs and lows; challenges and rewards; and inevitably times of frustration, relief and celebration.

Our motivation comes from within.  All the talking in the world could not have got these two amazing individuals to do what they do nor achieve what they have, if they did not have the internal motivation to do so.

If you have a dream, be inspired by these people to find your own internal motivation.  If you have a challenge or a problem to solve that seems so big, be inspired by these people.

Borrow their words and make them your own ...

Just Try .... say "I love living life, I am happy" ... and finish strong, in everything that you do!

2 comments: