Monday, May 30, 2011

Straight from the horses mouth ...

Last Monday kicked off round 2 of the Fitness, Form & Function 12 Week Challenge.  This time I have 12 amazing ladies signed up for the program.

As a trainer this is enormously exciting.  All of the challengers are hungry for information, keen to follow the instructions and get results, and totally engaged in improving their own state of health.

I just wanted to share a little bit of their feedback from Week 1 just in case you're wondering why anyone would commit themselves to 12 Weeks of instruction from a personal trainer:

From Jill, a comment about her Body Balance experience on Friday morning:
"What a way to workout this morning with that stunning view on such a perfect day.  Pity you missed it Simone.  Need a mirror on the opposite wall".
(Being the trainer I am I put my back to the view so the team could enjoy it)

From Kel, a comment after her first workout on Tuesday morning:
"Great class this morning I really enjoyed myself, and that's saying something because I can't remember when I actually enjoyed exercising before."

From Louise, a comment after smashing 4 classes last week:
"First week of the fitness challenge!  Legs are killing me but loving every minute :-)"

And from Louise on FB today:
"2nd week of the fitness challenge.  Lost 1/2 a kilo last week.  Let's see what this week brings :-) feeling fabulous!"

There you have it, straight from the horses mouth.

Fitness is different for every individual so it is vital that you find a program that meets your individual needs.  12 Week Challenge may be for you too!

Jump on to our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/FITNESS-FORM-FUNCTION/348422300286?sk=wall or visit the website at http://www.fitnesscairns.com.au/ to hear more.




No comments:

Post a Comment