Sunday, April 22, 2012

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 .....Repeat!

Yesterday marked the finale of the first 12 Week Challenge for 2012.  An extremely enjoyable experience combining an early morning beach bootcamp workout and a civilised and healthy breakfast to follow, complete with presentations and prizes for all who participated.

Followed by a run of emails, text messages and phone calls, to book in for the next 12 Week Challenge.

I AM EXCITED!!

12 Week Challenge was my 'baby' just over a year ago when, at the prompting and encouragement of my loving partner Stu, I decided to announce, although a little unprepared, the launch of 12 Week Challenge.

4 Challenges later the mix is right.  You can see what fun was had by visiting my facebook page and viewing through some of the pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/fitness.form.function

12 Week Challenge is about changing lives. What's been interesting is that the positive changes experienced by the Challengers has been so much more than I first expected.

12 Week Challenge 2 is filling fast, as is Team Extreme.  Get on board ... it's a helluva ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment