Friday, January 21, 2011

An apple a day ...

Do you have enough energy to do all the things you WANT to do in a day?

A small consistent effort on a daily basis will make the world of difference to your health and fitness over a period of time, and give you the energy to achieve more.

And guess what - YOU DESERVE IT!!!

Yes, you deserve to be fit and healthy, and have a reservoir of energy that lets you see opportunity for enjoyment everywhere you go.

A few very wise people have said that if you can't make time for fitness, you will have to make time for illness, because without a consistent effort towards health in your body, you will inevitably end up with the opposite of fitness.  Try "an apple a day"  - eat healthy foods and move your body in ways that are fun - and see what a big difference a small daily effort can produce in your life.

The following is an affirmation from Louise Hay's book - You Can Heal Your Life.  This really works.  Keep it somewhere handy to read every day and remind yourself of how important you really are:

"In the infinity of life where I am,
all is perfect, whole and complete.
I accept health as the natural state of my being.
I now consciously release any mental patterns within me
that could express as dis-ease in any way.
I love and approve of myself.
I love and approve of my body.
I feed it nourishing foods and beverages.
I exercise it in ways that are fun.
I recognise my body as a wondrous and magnificent machine,
and I feel privileged to live in it.
I love lots of energy.
All is well in my world."

Get out there and move it baby!!




2 comments:

  1. I am a big advocate of Louise Hay. And yes, I need some of that energy. Thanks for the reminder ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback Leanne. You're an inspiration to me with Achieve Beyond and your reminders are welcome in my world every day!

    ReplyDelete