Wednesday, January 12, 2011

START NOW!

In a few weeks I'll be starting a 12 week transformation program with as many people as want to come along for the journey.

I have developed the program drawing inspiration from others around the world who have gone before.  My resources include Bill Phillips - author of Body For Life; Pamela Peeke - author of Body For Life For Women; Tony Robbins - Success Coach and author; Louise Hay - Life Coach and author; and I have drawn on my personal experience and training in the fitness industry, in business and in life.

The program is focused on effecting positive change - physically, mentally and emotionally.  There's a lot available to those people that want to participate and you can cherry pick what you need and want to use.

Today, I invite you to start to the process of positive change with a very simple, yet potentially very challenging and ultimately rewarding exercise.  10 consecutive days where you do not dwell on negative thoughts.  10 consecutive days of positive, energised thinking, acting and being.

Crystal Andres says that our reality is exactly as we expect it to be.  With this in mind, it is important to position ourselves in the positive.  Expect good.  It is easy to get drawn away into negative thinking - someone pulls in front in traffic when you're in a hurry; a child throws their food on the floor; you drop your mobile phone and it smashes - little things, and of course big things, can lead us into negative thinking.  The challenge is to be able to bring ourselves back to the positive.

A simple tip to help is to find a positive quote that works for you.  For me it is from Bill Phillips book -

"NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, YOU ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY DO HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE."


I find this empowering and uplifting and when I fall into a negative thought, I know that I have the power to change.  I can't change what has happened but I can change how I react to it and what it means.

Take on the challenge.  Find your positive mantra - stick it up on your wall or carry it with you on a card, and use it to change your mind whenever you need to.

Stay positive - START NOW!!

2 comments:

  1. Ah ... a woman after my own heart. Big thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great Simone! The power of positive thinking! Good Luck

    ReplyDelete