Sunday, January 23, 2011

Change your MIND; Change your BODY; Change your LIFE

Make the changes you need to and live the life of your dreams.

Next week my Personalised Coaching Business - Fitness, Form & Function - will be starting a 12 week challenge for the first time.  I've already found several eager recruits and this afternoon I've had a wonderful time pulling together the best of the swag of resources available to me to create a Success Journal for the "Transformers"!

Over 12 weeks the participants will build a journal that will not only help them through their journey on a daily basis, but once complete, will serve as a wonderful reminder of where they have come from and how much they have achieved.

The 12 week challenge is about learning to exercise mind, muscle and emotions to create the life that you desire and that you deserve.  Once you have a compelling vision of your future and are equipped with the resources and support to help you take action and maintain momentum, the only option is success.

I am so excited by the Success Journal and its contents, I want to do the challenge myself!

Feel free to call me if you are excited too - 0411 027 883.

No comments:

Post a Comment